Blogs I'm Reading!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Please subscribe!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make this blog-post for a friend of mine! And her name is Paige! Her youtube is youtube.com/pbandjapperal and her blog is pbandjapperal.blogspot.com so please follow her and all that jazz! And everyone must check out her website! She has the most cutest clothes and I hope to be buying something off her very very soon! :) Well this blog post is for her! And BTW Please follow my twitter which is twitter.com/FearlessShelley and my other twitter which I have with a friend that is dedicated to my favorite guru MacBarbie07 (Bethany) and that twitter is Twitter.com/bethanysBarbies :) Thanks so much!
xoxo Shelley<3

1 comment:

  1. aw shelley your such a sweetie thank you!!!
    o and I am now following your twitter woo hoo :)

    ReplyDelete