Blogs I'm Reading!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello lovelys! :)

Man oh man has it been a long time sinced I bloged. I'm still alive everyone don't worry haha. :P Well sorry I've been absent, I'm gonna be honest I totally forgot about my blog but I am always on youtube, twitter, and etc.. So for more updates follow be on those! Youtube.com/naturallyshelley and twitter.com/fearlessshelley Well I've been doing good, school is still a drag! D: Haha. And thanks Paige for following me on my blog! Love you doll<3
xoxo Shell<3(Will try to remember to update ya'll on some more stuff. Paige you should nudge me too, haha) Love you all

1 comment:

  1. te he u know i will def nudge for you to post more
    thanks for checking out my blog too girl and I so will add you on twitter yay

    ReplyDelete